Why consider using Wealth Management Resources, Inc.?
Choosingan advisor you can trust is one of the most significant decisions youwill make in your lifetime. Here at Wealth Management Resources, Inc.our main objective is to help you acheive financial security today andfar into the future. We start every relationship by conducting anin-depth evaluation of your financial situation in order to create afinancial plan based on your specific goals and resources. Your goalswill always dictate our financial recommendations. We will help youmaximize your financial efforts with a well-organized plan and continueto provide you details and recommendations throughout your relationshipwith us.
What is Financial Planning?
Financial planning isthe gathering of information relating to the financial health and wellbeing of a client. Through an interview process, a client’s financialconcerns and future goals are established. The information gathered isthen analyzed and compared with the client’s stated goals. From thiscomparison, recommendations can be made to help a client adjust theircurrent financial behavior so that any gaps can be filled and/or anycurrent plans can be altered to meet goals. Or, best-case scenario, itcan simply validate that the path they are currently on is the correctone.
Is a Financial Planner right for me?
Yes! Whether you have very limited resources or a sizable estate, you can benefit from the services of a financial planner.
Today,it is almost impossible for anyone not working in the financial fieldto keep up with the rapidly changing financial products, tax laws, andthe volatile economy.
Financial product information and planningideas abound… each claiming to be the best. You are given financialadvice in articles, radio talk shows, and advertisements, but thisinformation is often fragmented and not related to your personalsituation.
Putting all this information together into a workableplan can be a daunting project without the help of a qualified advisor.We strive to explain your options in easy to understand terms, showingyou how each option could affect you.
Thebusier you are, the less time you have to devote to sorting out theseissues, and yet, a comprehensive financial plan can be the key to yourfinancial success. Good planning always costs less than good reacting.
Benefits of working with a Financial Planner
Thebenefits of taking some time and sitting down with us to create yourfinancial planning road map are numerous and will depend on yourindividual circumstances. However, one of the key benefits of awell-laid out financial plan that is implemented and monitored is thatit will generally allow you to reach financial independence sooner thanif you had not formulated a plan of action.
Financial independencecan mean different things for different people but for many it meansthe ability to cease regular employment knowing that they have enoughassets and retirement income to maintain a certain lifestyle for therest of their life and provide for their beneficiaries after death.
Sinceeveryone has different goals and objectives and everyone has differentfacts and circumstances, it is conceivable that your current financialdecisions are not compatible with your true goals and objectives.
What services can you expect from us?
When you decide to work with us, you can expect:
Personal attention:We will take the time to go through a full interview with you, askingquestions to get to know your financial situation, your risk toleranceand your goals before creating your personal financial plan.
Help developing an asset allocation strategy:We will help you develop a proper asset allocation strategy. Onceyou’ve worked with us to determine your risk tolerance, we can help youallocate your money based on a mix of asset classes with varying degreesof risk that fit your time horizon and comfort level.
Advice on specific investments that match your goals: Whenyou’re comfortable with your financial plan and have determined anasset allocation strategy, we will then make specific recommendations onthe types of mutual funds or other types of investments that will bestmeet your needs. We will provide research supporting ourrecommendations.
Answers to your financial questions:We are available to address any of your financial concerns and willregularly issue informative newsletters and quarterly reporting of youraccount performance.
Proactive management of your account: We canalso bring investment opportunities to your attention, based on theknowledge we have of your financial plan and goals. Furthermore, we helpyou manage your expectations by explaining the rewards and risks ofdifferent investments.
Ongoing, regular check-ups:We will contact you on a regular basis to see if your financialsituation has changed. If you’ve gotten married, switched jobs, had achild or purchased a home, your financial plan may need to be adjustedto account for these changes. At least once a year, we will be happy toreview your account with you and make any adjustments necessary toensure your plan continues to meet your situation and goals.
What is the Personal Financial Planning Process?
Thefinancial planning process can be thought of as a science, where alogical step-by-step process is taken to assist you in achieving yourfinancial goals. Our primary focus will be to coordinate areas of yourfinancial plan that will give you the best possibility of achieving thehighest level of outcome for all concerned – emotionally andfinancially.
- Initial Interview: We will meet to discuss how our services could best impact your personal, family and business goals.
- Data Gathering: As a first step towards working together, we spend time with you in a fact-finding interview. This conversation provides us with sufficient information to begin to conduct an accurate analysis. We will discover more specifics about your goals and values, as well as your current financial situation.
- Analyze and evaluate your financial status: We evaluate the data collected to gain a better understanding of your situation and your unique requirements in order to create your Financial Plan. If you are unable to meet your goals, then current problem areas will be identified and recommendations made to improve your chances of achieving your goals.
- Recommending a Plan: We will meet to discuss the analysis and plan recommendations. Together, we will determine the direction of plan development and prioritize issues to resolve.
- Implementing the Plan: This step is absolutely crucial to ensure that the recommendations are put into action so you can commence your journey to achieving financial independence. You will have a solid understanding of what needs to be done to maximize income and assets in order to have the greatest impact on your desires, goals and dreams. Your initial financial plan will act as the implementation guide, as well as a benchmark for monitoring the project as we move forward. Financial planning is always an ongoing process and we are here to help and guide you.
- Monitoring the Plan: We recommend annual reviews and maintain ongoing communications to evaluate progress towards your financial goals. We will guide you through changes, if necessary, along the way.